Ralston, Nebraska

Hy-Vee at 9707 Q St, Omaha, NE 68127 has the worst customer service.At first they refused to accept returns - 60 $ worth.

After arguing for 15 minutes they called assistant manager. He refused to accept returns. Than I insisted to call the person who makes decision.

The third approached customer service desk happened to be another assistant manager.At first he hesitated to give my money back, then very impolitely and disrespectfully returned my money, because I told him that I am going to complaint to the higher level of manager.After the visit I had terrible headache.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hy Vee. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hy Vee.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Hy Vee to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hy Vee?

Comments

Keosauqua, Iowa, United States #1148890

I bought a package of glazed donuts (6) yesterday at my local Hy-Vee store.The cost was supposed to be $2.99.

I was charged $5.94.What is the store's policy pertaining to reimbursing my over charge?

to Lela #1158357

Why don't you ask Hy-Vee?