I used to enjoy shopping at Hy-Vee -- back in the day if the prices did not ring up correctly they gave it to you -- and I felt Hy-Vee was a very reputable company . Anymore I feel I am on IS THE PRICE RIGHT?

While I don't necessarily object to the rewards card -- or even the coupons -- the fact they "don't really come off at the end" is a HUGE source of frustration. I am also tired of the teeny weeny fine print that voids the sale prices. I would guess there are almost no checkout experiences where all the card/coupon adjustments are correct. A RARE cashier can correct it when it does not "come off at the end".

When the cashier can't correct it, there is usually a very long wait at customer service -- I have waited up to 20 minutes on two occasions. I always review my receipt. Even though I watch the checkout very close, I still have had to return to the store a number of times because something did not ring up or come off correctly. I realize Hy-Vee probably makes pretty big money when people think something is one sale but it really doesn't "come off at the end".

Is it intentional Hy-Vee? It certainly does not make you looks like the reputable company you once were.

Yesterday my husband had the experience – I caught it on his receipt after he got home – he was furious. We will be shopping a lot less at Hy-Vee.

Review about: Hy Vee Coupon.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments