Hy Vee - Review about Graduation Cakes from Omaha, Nebraska
On May 15th 2016 was my daughter's graduation.Her cake was ordered to be ready for pick up at 12:00 noon.
I arrive right on time to find out that the decorations have not been started. I was asked to come back in 30 min. I told them to do a good job and i would come back at 1:30. Understand, this was a stressful day.
Upon arrival at 1:30 omg this was still Not ready. They asked me if the cakd could be delivered. I said i guess thats what we will need to do. Very worried that we would NOT have this cake that ive been bragging up to everyone for weeks.
At 3:00 this cake was delivered to find out the entire top layer slide off. Omg they had to bring back to the store. He asked if 5:00 would work??? STRESSFUL!
! AT 5:00 this cake was redelivered. I was super excited and relieved to have this cake. Then the worst thing ever.
I cut into this cake to see this dry over cooked cake. I was so embarrassed. I had told everyone how great Hyvee cakes are. I actually had to serve this dry cake.
This might sound pety, but this cake sumed up the entire theme. Now. I had sent several emails to the manager of Hyvee about this situation. I know there was never a problem with this manager receiving my emails before the delivery.
She had Received many emails from me with zero problems. Today, she will not respond. I have no response at all. I will not give up.
I deserve a reply.You can see how dark this cake was over cooked on the photo.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "http://www.ioffer.com/users/stylebay This person appears to be very friendly , will give you good deal, the tracking number appears to be invalid , then she says it got lost somewhere in..."
- "I ordered an 8x10 enlargement of a family photo. It arrived with my grandson cut off on the right side and a lot of space on the left side...."
- "I've had quite the week with CenturyLink. I first called on Tuesday, 02/18 asking to have my service transferred to my new address. I had a balance due and couldn't..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."