Hy Vee - Review about Graduation Cakes from Omaha, Nebraska
On May 15th 2016 was my daughter's graduation.Her cake was ordered to be ready for pick up at 12:00 noon.
I arrive right on time to find out that the decorations have not been started. I was asked to come back in 30 min. I told them to do a good job and i would come back at 1:30. Understand, this was a stressful day.
Upon arrival at 1:30 omg this was still Not ready. They asked me if the cakd could be delivered. I said i guess thats what we will need to do. Very worried that we would NOT have this cake that ive been bragging up to everyone for weeks.
At 3:00 this cake was delivered to find out the entire top layer slide off. Omg they had to bring back to the store. He asked if 5:00 would work??? STRESSFUL!
! AT 5:00 this cake was redelivered. I was super excited and relieved to have this cake. Then the worst thing ever.
I cut into this cake to see this dry over cooked cake. I was so embarrassed. I had told everyone how great Hyvee cakes are. I actually had to serve this dry cake.
This might sound pety, but this cake sumed up the entire theme. Now. I had sent several emails to the manager of Hyvee about this situation. I know there was never a problem with this manager receiving my emails before the delivery.
She had Received many emails from me with zero problems. Today, she will not respond. I have no response at all. I will not give up.
I deserve a reply.You can see how dark this cake was over cooked on the photo.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "My belt clip it was broken I wonder how I can get another one ..."
- "it was vry bad experience at claires west road mall omaha Ne. clerk was so rude n not helping me at all . she was just too much busy gossiping..."
- "I had the unfortunate experience knowing & doing business for Scott Bakhit, owner A Hammer For Hire, http://www.ahammer4hire.com Waterloo, NE. In 2011, Bakhit commissioned me to create a logo, slogan,..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."