Featured Not resolved

On May 15th 2016 was my daughter's graduation.Her cake was ordered to be ready for pick up at 12:00 noon.

I arrive right on time to find out that the decorations have not been started. I was asked to come back in 30 min. I told them to do a good job and i would come back at 1:30. Understand, this was a stressful day.

Upon arrival at 1:30 omg this was still Not ready. They asked me if the cakd could be delivered. I said i guess thats what we will need to do. Very worried that we would NOT have this cake that ive been bragging up to everyone for weeks.

At 3:00 this cake was delivered to find out the entire top layer slide off. Omg they had to bring back to the store. He asked if 5:00 would work??? STRESSFUL!

! AT 5:00 this cake was redelivered. I was super excited and relieved to have this cake. Then the worst thing ever.

I cut into this cake to see this dry over cooked cake. I was so embarrassed. I had told everyone how great Hyvee cakes are. I actually had to serve this dry cake.

This might sound pety, but this cake sumed up the entire theme. Now. I had sent several emails to the manager of Hyvee about this situation. I know there was never a problem with this manager receiving my emails before the delivery.

She had Received many emails from me with zero problems. Today, she will not respond. I have no response at all. I will not give up.

I deserve a reply.You can see how dark this cake was over cooked on the photo.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hy Vee and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hy Vee.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Hy Vee to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hy Vee?

Comments

Carrollton, Texas, United States #1225392

You need to buy all of your future cakes at Costco.

Perhaps she did not respond because you spelled her email address wrong, as you did with so many other words in your post?