3.3
Layout of Store

Meanest!customer service person ever!

"hey if you don't like it then go shop walmart or price chopper " she says to this old feller ahead of me over a 1/2 gallon of supposedly sour milk, it was just an exchange. Then she was very short & condescending with me, and all I wanted was Royals tickets, dang I guess I look like an old poor person with a vitamin D deficiency :( Any how she said the ticket thing was not working at the moment.

I saw her sell tickets about 10 minutes later while shopping so after I checked out $167 bucks later I stopped back for tickets and she said it was still not working without even trying to do it, I didn't push the issue Not that big a deal but, it just erk'd me.When I left the store I saw his jug of bad milk on the garbage can and then saw the old fella walking a couple blocks away how sad and all I could remember is "hey if you don't like it then go shop at walmart or price chopper " Debi thanks for the over heard advice and I will think about that every time Hyvee cross's my mind.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cs person. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hy vee customer care. Hy Vee needs to "hard to say, maybe some customer service class's" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hy vee customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hy Vee.

Comments